SENIOR TAX LAWYER - LONDON OFFICE
Winslows is currently offering a unique and exciting role for a Senior Tax Lawyer (6 years+ PQE-Partner) to join its team of City trained tax lawyers in an entrepreneurial and dynamic business…
Consultant / Part-Time
- High degree of flexibility with London office or home working arrangements possible.
- Contract options of 10-20 hours a week available.
- Remuneration is at top City rates on a pro rata basis
Whilst the role does not require the successful candidate to bring existing clients; Winslows offers excellent profit sharing arrangements to those lawyers that do wish to originate business and grow their own client following.
The role is ideally suited to a motivated and outgoing Senior Tax Lawyer that wants to work in a fast growing firm, with a focus on business commerciality as well as tax expertise.
The role offers excellent client contact and relationship management opportunities , so strong client-facing skills are a must have.
The Successful Candidate
- Outstanding academic qualifications
- Minimum of 6 Years PQE experience at a well regarded City firm (Top 20 preferred)
- Excellent technical tax ability
- Strong experience in a broad range of tax disciplines. Including: Corporate Tax (M&A), Property Tax and Private Client
- Highly motivated and independent
- Strong team player
- London based (an advantage)
- Enjoys client facing role
- Strong networking skills
If you are passionate about what you do and want greater flexibility and fulfilment in your life, call 0203 196 5582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to arrange a confidential discussion about the role.